If I was making a menu off the vegetables we received (which I am!), it might look something like this:
– Pea shoots, bean threads (or some other thin noodle), and shrimp, plus braised whole baby bok choy (simmer them briefly in a skillet with stock or beer or salty water)
– basil, cherries, and peas, plus pork chops
– lettuce (+spinach or mixed greens in the medium), grilled chicken, (and salad topping veggies like cukes, peppers, jicama, etc, from the store)
– a salad of kale, beets, cashews, dressing of choice… left to wilt a bit.
– bacon and collards, roasted or skillet squashes with onions and garlic
– briefly boiled broccoli, some sort of protein, and a cold creamy artichoke soup
I’ll try to hit y’all up with some other recipes in the next couple days.